Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Mom Rocks

I get to be pampered by mom the next few days while Dad heads to Youngstown, OH and Pittsburgh for a few days. The good news is that he only has one other trip really for the entire summer.

My allergies have been killing me (hasn't everyone's) and I'm on meds now. They make me sleepy and they also make my poop really smell bad (not that it was a bed of roses before). Dad said, "Haze your poop is making me long for the days of "dude dorm room smell."

Mom has worked really hard at getting me to listen to her and to sit and put my harness on without a struggle. She's gotten it all down pat and we were very proud of her. I plan to beg my way into her bed and snuggle up to her tonight and tomorrow--but shhhhh don't tell Dad.

This almost sounds lewd. Whattya think I am? A furvert?

No comments: