Monday, April 28, 2008

Dad's Home!



Oooooh I'm so happy! Dad came home last night! He was away from me for more than a week. I was jumping up and down like a maddog until he picked me up and then I licked his whole face. I hope he doesn't go away like that for a long time again.

I don't understand all the travelling you humans do--and all the moving. I detest moving from place to place. I know the little warm spots in my house that I can curl up in and hate having to go somewhere else when I have familar smells so conveinently located right in my own home!


The good news is that Dad is home--so I was able to go on a nice long walk with him last night. We caught up on things and he had a nice time on his trip where he got to spend some time with his friend Fr. Rick who now lives in Toronto. Other than that the walk was pretty uneventful. There was a huge group of young folks at The Dugout (pictured left)last night--an Irish bar we pass--but the knucklehead factor was really high so we didn't talk to anybody, nor did anyone think I was cute. A cab driver stopped and wanted to pet me and dad let him. Now I'm stopping cabs! I'm the man--let's face it.

Dad kept telling me and mom that he missed me so much. He's home for a few weeks now--so all should be well. And I can blog from his computer rather easily. We curled up on the couch together for a long time and he even let me sleep in the bed last night too. I've never felt so loved!

No comments: