Thursday, March 5, 2009

Fetching: A New Dilemma


So dad's tried to teach me to fetch a ball for some time. Most of the time he throws it and I lazily look at it. I mean what am I? Your maid? You throw things and I'm supposed to go pick them up and bring them back to you? I don't think so.

But it seemed like a bit of fun to play with the ball so I started kicking it around and dad noticed and wanted to play too. So he began to kick the ball and I'd run and get it. The first time I brought it back dad was sooooo happy. He picked me up and kissed me and gave me not only one but TWO treats! Yum! You'd think my poop was solid gold!

So now I occasionally will fetch the ball for dad. If I'm not too lazy and I'm not thinking of things to write here.

BTW--I had a lovely morning with dad sleeping on the couch. Dad lay on his side and I climbed on top of him and found a nice place to sleep for myself! Ah--two hours of sleep!

No comments: