Saturday, March 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Mommy!



Today is Mommy's Birthday and I don't know how old she is but she can't be much older than me because she looks great! So I guess she's about 5 or 6.

Mom, I kow I'm not always the most well behaved dog in the world but please know that I love you. When I don't listen to you it's because I get scared for a number of reasons--reasons that I don't even fully understand. I'm a rescue dog and have a big past, filled with a lot of crazy things.

But it was really YOU who rescued me. Remember that! Dad didn't think he wanted a chihuahua but you made him check me out. So I know that you are the one who was really meant to be my mom--even before you were!

So today know that I love you. And that I'm going to try to be better behaved.

Lick, lick, lick, snuggle, snuggle, snuggle.

Enjoy Guys and Dolls and the flowers that dad has waiting for you at the restaurant. I promise not to eat them or pee on them.

Love, your doggy son,

Haze

No comments: