Saturday, November 8, 2008

Oops I Made a Stinky!


No...I didn't!

I was walking with dad tonight and we were behind three people--two older women and a younger man. All of a sudden one of the women stops dead in her tracks. I nearly ran right into her but I was able to stop just before hitting her. It was then that it happened. The woman pushed her behind back towards me and let out a huge fart!

Then she took two quick steps--stopped dead again--and let out three more loud and consecutive farts. I looked up at dad and said, "She's going to turn around and then try to blame it on me now. Just like you do when Mom catches you farting in the house."

Now look, I fart. You fart. The Pope farts (it makes his cassock blow up). We all have a little gas from time to time. But I don't think I've ever seen anyone stop dead in their tracks to cut the cheese before.

Amazing. Only in New York, folks.

No comments: