Friday, September 5, 2008

Sniff...Dad's gone again


So I'm a bit of a sad dog today because dad went to West Virginia today to be the Keynote Speaker at a conference and will be there until Sunday. I'm proud of him but I miss him and I sometimes wait by the door just thinking that he'll be home any time and then get disappointed when he doesn't show up.

I think Mom and Dad try to confuse me. They put the telephone up to my ear and let me hear dad's voice--which is comforting-- but then I think he's here somewhere and I start to look around to find him. Augh! Confusion!

Anyway...it gives me the chance to look at some blogs. Dad's friend Betsy writes Beware the Bee...sometimes she stings! And she had a horrifying post today. I don't know what I would do if this happened to me! I might freak out more than she did!

What happened? You'll have to see for yourself...

Beware the Bee

No comments: